Access rights to Talent modules (Skills, Individual Interviews, Training, Recruitment) are managed in several steps. They must be operated for each employee concerned.
Who is concerned by this article ?
The administrator of the platform as responsible of the configuration.
Enable Talents modules
This step allows to define which modules the user will have access to.
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Employees and users > Employee record > Admin > Platform Access > Modules
- Go to Admin Area in the main menu, then to general settings
- Click on 'Employees and users' open the employee record and go to 'Admin' Tab.
- In 'Platform Access' check the modules you want your employee to have.
- Once you saved, a new tab will appear in the employee record.
Assign an user profile
This step allows to define menus and features that an employee will have access for each module.
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Employees and users > Employee record > Admin > Platform Access > User profile
Select the user profile that corresponds to the employee among:
- Administrator : the user will have all rights on employee and menus
- Director : the user has all rights on all employees, but doesn't have access to the 'Admin Area'
- Manager : the user has rights on his team
- Standard : the user has restrictive rights and have access on his personal data only
Open access to Talents modules
This step is specific and concerns only concerned employees.
Access : Admin Area > Talents module > SIRH rights
Usually, the association between 'User profile' and 'Sirh rights' is the following:
- If the user profile is 'Administrator': the user is also 'Administrator'. These profiles are automatically detected.
- If the user profile is 'Director' : the user is 'manager'. Those profiles have to be managed manually (see below).
- If the user profile is 'Manager' : the user is 'manager'. Those profiles have to be managed manually (see below).
- If the user profile is 'Standard' : the user is 'collaborator'. Those profiles have to be managed manually (see below).
'Manager' and 'collaborator' section
To add users in this section:
- Click on 'Give access'
- Select the concerned employee
- Click on 'Validate'
Users are automatically registered by the platform in this section if their user profile meets the following criteria:
- Right to see all users
- Right to create users
- And, right to edit employees records
Keywords associated to this article:
Interviews - campaign - SIRH rights - SIRH - Talents modules - Employee records - user profiles