Eurécia allows to create a workshift for an employee or several employees.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Create the workshift
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Workshift calendars > New
In 'General' > Information
- Give a name to this workshift
- Click on the flag to fill-in a name in different languages
In 'General' > 'Days worked'
It is possible to realize a simplified configuration of the workshift. To realize a detailed workshift, click on 'More options'.
In this simplified view :
- Active or not each time slot thanks to the button
- Fill-in the hours
- Fill-in hours for each day of the week, even for rest days : in case of exceptional work on rest days, this workshift will apply
- The column 'Total hours' allows to visualize the total numbers of hours for each time slot or day and week
- Leave management: choose business or working days, and the rest days
- To be able to define business days, you need to configure an absence type in business days, otherwise, the only choices you will have will be : rest and working.
- Fill-in the minimum and maximum hours per day and the minimum and maximum hours per week
Equivalents in days allows to count an absence for the modules staff leave and absences and time and activities :
- If rest day: each slot equals to 0.
- If working days : each slot equals to 0.5 (even if the day is not worked)
- If business days : each slot equals to 0.5 (even if the day is not worked)
- To allows to set up such a workshift, check 'Cyclical work schedule'
- Fill in the date when the cycle starts, and the number of days in the cycle.
Keywords associated to this article:
Time - timesheet - workshift - input hours - time type - activity - time tracking - start hours - cycle - new workshift