Do you wish to use Eurecia for annual leave requests? Well, good news! Nothing has been so much easier with Eurecia!
Just a few clicks and you will be on holiday in no time!
Who is this article intended for?
Anyone using the Staff leave & Absences module... And who wish to go on holiday! 🤭️
How to request a leave or an absence?
Access: Staff leave & Absences > Staff leave calendar.
On the staff leave calendar:
- Click on the starting or ending day.
- Then, click on "New absence request" next to the leave calendar.
- The page "Create a new request for leave" opens up with the selected dates.
Access : Home page
- Click on "Create a request".
- A "Create a new request for leave" page will open.
As you can see; both methods lead to the page "Create a new request for leave".
- You may wish to change the dates (optional). However be careful by doing so as the ending date may have changed as well during this process.
- You may as well decide to modify the absence type (optional).
Note : The software lets you decide on the type of distribution : automatic or manual.
- Click on:
- "Save". It is only provisional. It is not sent for validation.
- "Submit for approval". The request is sent by email to the manager.
Note : You can cancel a request before approval. On the "Staff leave calendar", click on the request, and then click on "cancel the request" at the bottom right of the page.
Access: Staff Leave & Absences > My entitlements
Depending on your settings, calculations on staff leave trackers may be initiated at two different moments:
- When the leave or absence is submitted for approval.
- OR only once the request is validated.
Impact when submitting a leave or absence request
- Whenever the leave request is submitted, trackers are impacted. Multiple requests for one type of annual leave or absence are not possible. This only allows employees to use what they have currently accrued.
Impact when approving a leave or absence request
- Multiple requests can be submitted for one specific type of absence. Once validated, trackers will be affected. However, if not enough annual leaves have been accrued beforehand, all other requests will not be approved.
Note : Once approved, depending on your company settings, you can cancel or not your request or ask your manager to cancel it for you.
Keywords associated to this article :
Request - leave - absences - submit - cancel - planning - validating