Eurécia allows you to request a leave or an absence yourself.
Who is concerned by this article?
Standard users of Eurécia platform.
How to request a leave or an absence?
Access: Staff leave & Absences > Staff leave calendar.
On the staff leave calendar:
- Click on the starting day or ending day.
- Then, click on "new absence request" next to the leave calendar. "My requests" page will open and gives you the possibility to save the absence.
- Modify the dates (optional). Be careful, ending date may have change, corresponding to the day before re starting work shift.
- Modify absence type (optional)
- Click on "submit for approval", the request is sent by email to the person in charge.
Depending on your configuration:
Impact when submitting leave
- Either whenever the leave request is submitted, trackers are impacted. For one leave you cannot make multiple requests. That allows the employee to make requests only for accrued leaves.
Impact when approving leave
- Or, either for one leave you can make multiple requests. The first one will impact trackers, the other requests won't be approved if accrued days are not enough.
Tips & tricks
You can also make a request by using:
Staff leave & absences > my requests > new absence request.
Home page > New absence request.
Keywords associated to this article :
Request - leave - absences - submit - cancel
Article is closed for comments.