Did you ask for a leave? Would you like to know the status of your request? Nothing could be easier! Just in a few clicks, you can review your manager's reply.
Who is this article for?
All Eurécia users using the "Leave & Absences" module and looking forward to go on vacation!
How to visualize my leave and absence requests?
Access: Staff leaves & absences > My requests
Below the synthesis tab, you can find the Staff leave and absence requests tab. This is where you can find the list of every request made and its status.
The "to be processed by" column informs you about who is in charge to process the request:
- Employee's name if the request has been submitted for approval.
- Manager's name if the request is pending for approval.
The 'Status' column shows the stage of your request :
- Approved : Your request has been accepted by the manager.
- Rejected : Unfortunately, your request has been declined.
- Cancelled : The request has been cancelled by yourself or you've required the rescission.
- Pending for approval (to be approved) : Your manager has not given an answer yet.
- Pending for cancellation (to be cancelled) : Your manager has not given an answer yet.
- Provisional : At this stage, your request has not been submitted for validation, and it will appear on the staff leave calendar in a different color.
- Info request : Your manager is asking you for more information before making a decision.
It is possible to filter the display by type of absence, status and period.
What do the filters mean?
It allows you to display the requests made for a particular type of absence. For example, you may choose to display only time-off requests.
It allows you to display the annual leave or absence tracker for a given period, from which the request has been made: 2019, 2020, ...
You can filter by status to find only the requests that have been refused, for example.
Show conflicting requests only:
This option allows you to view only those requests for which a constraint has been transgressed, such as overlapping requests and/or requests based on other criteria set up by the administrator.
For example, in a two-person department, a minimum headcount constraint has been set: if both people submit a request for the same day, the request will be in conflict.
Keywords associated to this article :
Requests - leave - absences - filters - synthesis - balances - status - period -