Eurécia gives you the possibility to visualize "to be approved", "approved", "rejected" ... requests.
Who is concerned by this article?
Standard users of Eurécia platform.
How to visualize my leave and absences requests?
Access: Staff leaves & absences > My requests
Below the synthesis tab you can find the Staff leave and absence requests tab. This is where you can find the list of every request made and its status.
The "to be processed by" column informs you who is in charge to process the request:
- The name of the employee if the request has been submitted for approval.
- The name of the manager is the request is to approve.
You can change display depending on the absence type, the status and the period type.
What do these filters correspond to?
It can be an absence or a leave, choose it among the choices you have in the list.
It corresponds to the year of the request, 2014, 2015..
It corresponds to your request status :
- Provisional: requests has been submitted, not in process yet.
- To be approved: requests has been submitted for approval, they are in process of approval.
- Approved: requests have been approved by the person in charge.
- Rejected: requests have been submitted for approval but rejected by the person in charge.
- Info request: requests are not approved yet, they are awaiting some more information by the person who made the request.
- Cancelled: request have been approved then rejected.
- Cancelled before approval: requests have been cancelled by the person in charge just before approval.
- To be cancelled: requests are in cancellation process but the settings force the approval to cancel the request.
Show conflicting requests only
This action allows to show conflicting requests only for those which a constraint is not respected.
For example, in a department of two people, a constraint has been set up, if both request an absence the same day, the request will be in conflict.
Keywords associated to this article :
Requests - leave - absences - filters - synthesis - balances - status - period -