It is possible to add skills to a collaborator, a job, a training course, an opening job or an applicant from the concerned skills. This can create a mapping skills.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Access : Skills > Skills mapping
Constitute a basket skills
- Click on the 'cart' icon next to the skill concerned
- Repeat this action on every skill concerned
- Click on the 'cart' icon above the skills list.
- The skills basket appear: you can edit the level:
- of each skills
- or 'Level for all skills in the basket'
Select the associate
- 'Associate with job type'
- 'Assign to a collaborator' : among employees of the company, if the skills have been completed
- 'Associate with a training course' : among the training courses in the catalog, if the required skills for a job have been completed
- 'Associate with post' : among opening jobs, if the required skills for a job have been completed
- 'Associate with an applicant' : among the resumes in the database, if the skills of each applicant have been completed
- A menu allowing to precise the choice appears: select the element to associate
- Click on 'Validate'
Keywords associated to this article:
Skills - action plan - collaborators - jobs - training courses - applicants - professions - required - acquired