You just assigned a job to a collaborator and you want to update his skills?
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Define the employee's level in each of his skills
Access : Admin Area > General Settings > Open Employees and users
Search the employee in the list
- Click in the employee record
- Go to 'Skills' Tab
- A table represents all the skills required for a job
Define the level of the collaborator on the skills related to his job
in the table 'Skills linked to current job type' :
- Select the level of the collaborator for each skills in the column 'Evaluation'
- In red : the skill is not acquired
- In yellow : the skill is being acquired (via a training course for example)
- In green : the skill is acquired
- Save the employee record
Define the other skills of the collaborator
In the second table, 'kills not linked with the current job':
- Click on 'Add skills'
- Select all the skills that the collaborator has and that are not linked with his job
- Validate: the table has been updated with the selected skills
- Select the level of each skills
Keywords associated to this article:
Skills - action plan - evolution - staff - required - acquired - level - not acquires - job - related