It is sometimes necessary to identify among the employees, those who possess several given skills, in order to include them, for example, in a new project.
It is sometimes necessary to research professions, training courses, opening jobs or applicants concerned by one or more skills (depending on the modules you subscribed to).
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Identify employees with specific skills
Access : Skills > Skills mapping
Constitute a skill mapping
- Click on the 'cart' icon next to the skill concerned
- Repeat this action on every skill concerned
- Click on the 'cart' icon above the skills list.
- The skills basket appear: you can edit the level:
- of each skills
- or 'Level for all skills in the basket'
Select the operation on the basket
- 'Job type search'
- 'Collaborator search': among employees of the company, those who have at least one of the skills
- 'Training course search' : among the training courses in the catalog, those which have at least one of the skills
- 'Job search' : among opening jobs, those which have at least one of the skills
- 'Applicant search' : among the resumes in the database, those which have at least one of the skills
- The list of adequacy searched appears with the percentage of relevance of the result
- Use the arrow 'Return' to come back to the previous menu
Keywords associated to this article:
Skills - action plan - collaborators - jobs - training courses - applicants - professions