Depending on company legislation and agreements, employees can accrue leave: at the beginning of the year, at the beginning of the month, at the end of the month, at the weekend....
It is possible to configure the different accrual modes in Eurécia.
Who is concerned by this article?
The Administrator of Eurécia platform as responsible of the configuration.
Configure the accrual mode
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences> Staff leave and absence types
- Click on the absence type to configure
- Go to 'General' Tab
- And then, go to 'Accrual mode'
If they accrue monthly, in Accrual mode select 'Month'
- In the table, choose for each month the accrual day, and the accrued entitlements
- And if you want to reset accrual at this date, check 'Reset accrual'
If they accrue days weekly, in Accrual mode select "Week"
- If the accrual sequence is repeated until the final date of the tracker, check 'Repeat input until end of accrual period'
- Click on '+' to add a week
- Select the accrual day (from Monday to Sunday)
- And choose the accrued entitlements (days)
- If the day is positioned on a date in the previous period, it will be accrued on the previous period
- If at the accrual date, the balance has to be reset, check 'reset accrual'.
Example : If the accrual day is Monday, and if there is a 'reset accrual' on the first Monday of the period. Then, all days accrued during the previous period, if the employee did not take them, they will be lost, and the balance is 0.
Keywords associated to this article :
Staff leave and absences types - staff leave and absences - accrual mode - monthly - weekly - accrual - entitlements