You want to create or edit a new staff leave/absence profile for your employee.
Who is concerned by this article?
Administrators of Eurécia.
How to create or edit a staff leave/absence profile?
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Staff leave profile
- Go to 'Admin Area' in the main menu then click on 'Staff leave and absences'.
- In 'Staff leave and absences', click on 'Open'
You can create a new staff leave profile by clicking on 'New' or edit an existing staff leave profile by clicking on it.
- In 'General' Tab, put a name in 'Description' and a code (They can be identical)
- In 'Staff leave and absence types' fill in or edit the leave and absences types that you are employee that have this profile may be entitled.
- To insert a new leave type click on 'Insert a new line'
- For leave and absences that have trackers, numbers defined in column from Period N-1 to N+1, are used to define the priority for taking these leaves. Then number 1 will have priority if the balance is not equal to 0. Warning, if 'Not authorized' is selected, the employee won't be able to request days of that tracker.
- 'Rules' Tab allows to configure additional rules:
- Leave types that cannot be taken in sequence
- The calculation if only one day is requested
- Rules transfer from one tracker to another.
Keywords associated to this article :
Staff leave/absence profile - create - duplicate - absence types