The 'fixed number of days' contract, allows to count the working time in days and not in hours, it can be set up for autonomous managers in their organisation of working time, by collective agreement of branch or company, combined with an individual agreement. Since the law of 31 March 2005, this possibility also applies to employees whose working time cannot be predetermined and who have autonomy in the organisation of their time schedule.
All these settings are to be made only once, when the fixed number of days contract is initially set up.
Who is concerned by this article ?
Administrators of Eurécia.
Configure 'Fixed number of days' contract
Define a period end date
Access : Admin Area > General settings > Company record > Configuration
- Go to 'Configuration' Tab in 'Company record'
- Then, in 'General settings'
- Define a 'Period end date' (for example : 31 December)
Configure the impact of absences in 'Fixed number of days' contracts
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Staff leave types
- For each staff leave type, go to 'Fixed day rate'
- In 'Count as' select:
- Absence without management of half-days : the absence is counted as an absence, regardless of whether it is 1 day or 0.5 days, the entire day is deducted.
- Absence with management of half-days : the absence is counted as an absence, but if 0.5 days is requested it will deduct 0.5 days.
- One day of attendance : absence is counted as worked
If on the same day are asked a half-day counted as absence with management of half-days, and another half-day counted as presence, then a half-day will still be deducted from the number of days to be worked in the 'fixed number of days' contract.
If on the same day there is one half-day counted as absence with half-day management, and another half-day counted as absence without half-day management, then only one half-day will be deducted from the number of days to be worked in the 'fixed number of days' contract.
Active the fixed number of days contract
Access : Admin Area >Employees and users > Open the employee record > 'Position' Tab
- Go to 'Contract'
- in 'Contract Type' select 'Fixed number of days'
- And, enter the number of days to be worked per year.
Keywords associated to this article:
Executive - Fixed number of days - employee - fixed day rate - Period end date