It is possible to differentiate initial stoppages from any extensions.
This information can be transmitted via the export of leave and absences to payroll,
Who is concerned by this article ?
Administrator as HR manager.
Configure the type of leave type concerned
First of all, you need to configure the type of leave concerned by this differentiation: illness, work accident, parental leave etc.
Access : Admin Area > Staff leave and absences > Staff leave types
- Click on the type of leave you need to configure.
- In 'Deduction mode', check 'Considered as sick leave (initial or extended)'
- Repeat the process for all types of leave associated to stoppages.
Request a leave
Then, when requesting one of those type of leaves, a menu will appear allowing to indicate if it is initial or an extension.
In the leave request, you can, at any time, define if it is initial or an extension:
Access : Staff leave and absences > Manager View > Request approval
- Create a new request by clicking on '+'
- Select the employee
- Choose the period
- Select the leave type configured to consider this differentiation.
- A menu appears: select 'Initial' or 'Extension'
- 'Approve' or 'Submit for approval'
Keywords associated to this article:
Leave - absences - types - request - stoppages - initial - extensions