An employee is joining the company and you want to initiate the automatic creation of timesheets? It is possible to do this with a single click.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Create the first timesheet
Access : Admin Area > Salariés et utilisateurs
- Select the employees concerned or if all employees are concerned in the next step, you will be able too 'Select all elements'
- Click on 'Actions' :
- Click on 'Create the first timesheet'
- The following window appears :
- Select 'monthly' or 'weekly'
- Click on 'Create'
- A message is displayed :
Create a timesheet for an existing user
Access : Time and activities > Manager view
Click on the button at the top right "+ New timesheet".
Select the employee concerned
Put a description in the timesheet: the editing mode is free. However, we recommend a 'model' description, such as '2017 Week 1' for the weekly format and '2017-01' for the monthly format
Check "Generate sheet automatically for subsequent periods" so that the sheets are automatically created following the model defined as above
Check the "Do not send notification email" if the employee should not be informed of the creation of this timesheet. As well if the submitted for approval should not alert the approval manager by email
Optional: it is possible to add a comment and download an attachment by clicking on the BROWSE
Save to create the first sheet and make it available to the employee
If the timesheet is submitted for approval or directly approved, the employee won't be able to edit it. You should save it for the employee to be able to declare his/her activities and submit it for approval.
Timesheets are not created ?
It is important to check if there are no elements blocking the creation of timesheets:
- The employee must not have a contract end date , or it must be in the future
- The employee mus not be 'archived'
- The employee must have 'Time and activities' Module activated in his/her employee record 'Admin' tab.
- "Generate sheet automatically for subsequent periods" in 'General' Tab of the last timesheet created, has to be activated.
- No timesheets in the future should be created for the employee
Keywords associated to this article :
Sheets - time - activities - create - automatically - user - contract- timesheets
Article is closed for comments.