VAT rates can be modified by the government. For example, a few years ago the normal rate, went from 19.6% to 20%.
Eurécia allows to consider those changes in the newt expense reports in order to obtain correct VAT amounts.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
Update VAT rate
Access : Admin Area > Expense reports > Open Geographic areas and VAT
- Click on a geographic area to access to the VAT rates
- Click on the VAT rate that changed
- In 'VAT rate', click on 'Add a line' in order to enter the new rate
- Enter a start date
- Enter the % of the recovered VAT
- Enter the Accounting Account
- Save: a end date will be add to the old rate
- Repeat the process for all rates that have changed
Keywords associated to this article:
Expense reports - Reimbursement - Professional expenses - VAT rate - VAT - actual rate
Article is closed for comments.