You can find here, in this guide, the different steps to configure the Expense report module to adapt it to your rules.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrator as responsible of Eurécia configuration.
The employee record (to repeat for each employee)
Access : Admin Area > General Settings > Employees and users
- Open the record of the employee concerned
- Go to 'Personal data' Tab
Bank account details
In this section, fill-in the bank account details of the employee. These details can be used only for conservation purposes, or to generate reimbursement of expenses (if the option has been subscribed).
Personal means of transport
In this section, fill in the personal means of transport of the employee. Fill in his personal vehicle (and the fiscal horsepower), this will allows the software to calculate the kilometer allowances.
- Then, go to 'Rules'
- And to 'Expense reports'
Expense report profiles
Here, fill-in the expense report profile of the employee, that will define the expenses he can use in the expense reports.
It is possible to assign several profiles to an employee, and to assign a by default profile.
Define the by default reimbursement currency of the employee.
The company record
Access : Admin Area > General Settings > Open the Company record
- Go to 'Configuration'
- And the, to 'Expense report settings'
This field allows to define a payment method that will be proposed when reimbursing an expense report.
Expense report types
Check 'Enable management of multiple expense report types' to configure different expense report types. It will then be possible to assign some expenses to one type of expense report only, and some others to other types of expense reports.
For example, the expense report type 'Foreign travel' will contain expense types such as 'Flight', 'Hotel' that may not be available in the expense report type 'Current activities'.
Access :Admin Area > Expense reports
This menu contains all the settings related to Expense Reports in Eurécia.
Contains all the following settings:
- Profiles and Groups : defines the reimbursement profiles and the groups.
- Expense report types : allow to define groups of expense reports
- Geographic areas and VAT : allows to personalize VAT rates according regions
- Report criteria : defines activities, clients, projects and missions
- Company bank account details : allows to define company bank account details
- User bank account details : refers to the employee directory to define, in each employee record, the bank details of employees
- Means of Payment : refers to the employee directory to define, in each employee record, the means of payment
Contains all the settings related to km expenses:
- Kilometer expenses schedule : allows to define the different rates of allowances reimbursement and kilometer expenses
- Means of transport : refers to the employee directory to define, in each employee record, the means of transport
- Predefined address list : refers to the company record to fill-in the predefined addresses to make easier the input of kilometer expenses.
Contains all the settings related to the approval and reimbursement cycle of Expense reports:
- Company approval cycle: allows to configure an approval cycle common to all the company's employees
- User approval cycle: refers to the employee directory to define, in each employee record, an approval cycle specific to each employee
- Email reminder : refers to the company record to configure automatic email reminders when expense reports are awaiting approval.
Contains all the settings related to imports of company card statement, exports of reimbursement of expense reports and their automation.
Keywords associated to this article:
Expenses - settings - expense reports - company record - employee record - transports - payment - bank account details - reminders - expense types - expense report profiles - professional expenses - kilometer expenses schedule - geographic areas - VAT