It is possible to edit all the fields in an employee's record.
Who is concerned by this article?
The administrators of the Eurécia platform.
How to create or modify a user's file on the Eurécia platform?
Access: Admin area > General settings > Employees and users
Click on the existing record of a user and edit all the fields you want.
Also, here is the list of information you will need to know to complete your collaborators' files in a complete way:
'Personal data' Tab
- Last name
- First name
- ID number
- Job title
- Email address : the ID to log in to the platform.
- Managers : you can edit this field in 'Position' Tab.
- Social security number : useful to import pay slips.
- Information about birth
- Marital status
- Number of child: you can add some elements in the following section: 'Children and Dependents'
- Social networks
Bank account details
- Add all the bank account details (IBAN, BIC...)
Personal means of transport
- Vehicles of the employee: vehicle type etc
- Entry date: the entry date of the employee.
- Seniority date
- Contract start date: it is from this field that seniority and pro-rata leave are calculated when creating absence trackers
- Added seniority leave (in months): allows to increase the number of seniority displayed.
- Contract start reason
- Information related to the contract (status, coefficient, etc.)
- Activity type and rate
- Contract end date: The employee will no longer be able to connect to Eurécia if the departure date is in the past
- Public holidays calendar assigned to the employee.
- Work shift calendars.
- Add the or the several managers of the employee.
- Annual, monthly and hourly gross salary
- Eligible meal vouchers, provide meal voucher for half-days worked
- Health insurance
- The different cards of the employee (personal or professional).
- Has a company car : allows you to report kilometers driven with the professional vehicle
- Fuel card
- These are the different badges that allow the employee to point (if the option is enabled)
- Analytical code and country code
- Free fields: you can add any other information you want.
This section allows to ad Approval managers to the employee concerned. Each validation rule added in this section will take precedence over any rule already entered in the company record (and therefore applied to all employees).
You can configure it for all modules, by module with some conditions.
Allow to send a copy of the email to someone when a staff leave, expense report or timesheet is approved.
Staff leave & absence management (if subscribed)
Defines the staff leave/absence profile and also the visibility on the Staff leave calendar (Filter by department for example).
Expense report (if subscribed)
Defines expense report profiles of the employee, the reimbursement currency, the mandatory analytical axis.
Time & activities (if subscribed)
Defines the sheet profile, the budget and the mandatory analytical axis.
Resource calendar (if subscribed)
Defines the consultation entitlements, edit and delete entitlements of calendars.
Direct reports and other visibilities
Allows to add some subordination relations, as for example 'direct manager', 'operational manager', 'production manager', 'assistant' etc
Allows to define visibility on custom lists.
- User profile
- End of access : allows to end access of the platform to the employee.
- User/User archived : allows to archive an employee when he leaves the company.
- Don't send email to this user : allows you to block the sending of emails from the platform to this employee
- Control access via IP address
- Modules : active or deactive the modules
Enter the password of your choice according to the security instructions at least 8 characters one capital letter, and one number and confirm it in the "password confirmation" field. The employee must define a personalized password when logging in for the first time, following the same security guidelines.
Allows you to define the interface color, the default currency, as well as the various Eurécia display parameters.
Allow you to set up some delegations in case of absence.
Feel free to consult the articles related to the creation or modification of work shifts and staff leave/absence profile.
This note only concerns the Leave & Absences module:
The employee's counters are automatically created the night after the employee's creation.
If you want to manually enter leave balances in the counter, you must wait one night for the counter to be created or you must manually create the counter on the day the employee is created.
Keywords associated with article:
User - employee - creation - modification - employee file - Approval Cycle - position - personal data